Legal Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Order Acceptance: All orders, terms and conditions of sale are binding upon the buyer after order acceptance by Outside Connections, LLC d/b/a CalendarsNow.com. CalendarsNow.com is our web address and not our legal address.
2. Production Time: Normal production time is 10 – 15 working days commencing at the time all order information, logos, ad copy, and payment terms are received in-house and are found to be acceptable. Working days are defined as normal production days Monday through Friday (Saturdays and Sundays excluded). Production time varies depending upon the calendar style being ordered and the specialized services required. Typically, however, calendars are shipped out to the buyer within 15 working days (excluding holidays) but certain custom calendar products may require as long as 45 working days to complete. Calendars Now reserves the right to reject any order it does not feel can be produced in a timely manner to meet the buyer’s needs. Buyers with time-sensitive situations must alert Calendars Now at the time of order placement. Although no express guarantees of production are ever made, Calendars Now will attempt to work with buyers to satisfy their needs. Orders already in progress cannot be rushed to meet a deadline that Calendars Now was not notified of earlier by the buyer. Incomplete orders are considered on hold with the production time clock stopped until the order is approved and all artwork has been supplied.
3. Guaranteed Inventory: While we strive to keep all of our calendar products in-stock as long as possible, this is not always practical. To ensure product availability we encourage all orders to be placed before September 1st of each year. The only products we guarantee availability on are those clearly indicated as such on this website.
4. Factory Changes: Prices, terms and conditions of sale are subject to change without prior notice.
5. Cancellations of Order: If an order must be canceled, Calendars Now must receive written notice of cancellation before production has started. Cancellation will only be granted if merchandise has not already been produced or imprinted. Orders that have already started production will be billed at cost for any work already completed prior to cancellation.
6. Overruns/Underruns: Overruns and underruns of 5 percent are understood to be acceptable per trade custom. Completed orders will be charged according to the actual amount of product that is shipped.
7. Production Errors: From time to time an error in the production of a buyer’s imprint or order will occur. If the error is determined to be the buyer’s responsibility, we will work with the buyer to correct the error and, when possible, discount merchandise on the subsequent corrected order. If, on the other hand, the order error is determined to be that of Calendars Now, we will authorize the return of the original calendar product at our expense and correct the error with a subsequent product shipment at no additional expense to the buyer. Calendars Now is not responsible for any errors when the buyer submits film or electronic art. While all prudent efforts are made to ensure calendar descriptive copy is accurately researched and true, we make no express guarantees and will not refund on any products found to contain a copywriting error that does not otherwise render the calendar non-functional.
8. Mailing Lists: Calendars now accepts no responsibility for the authenticity or viability of mailing lists supplied by the calendar buyer. The individual mailing services we perform assume the list supplied by the customer is sufficient to meet all USPS postal requirements.
9. Authorized Returns: Merchandise found to be incorrect due to our error will be replaced at no charge when returned within 15 days from receipt. A return authorization number is required prior to the acceptance of any returned merchandise at our factory. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to the sender. No credit will be issued for any merchandise that is unavailable for return to the factory. Please note that due to the nature of our manufacture and sale of personalized promotional products, we DO NOT accept returns or offer credit for product unless there has been a manufacturing or shipping error. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!!
10. Product Illustrations: Logos and other imprints shown on this web site are for illustrative purposes only. They do not imply endorsement by the owner. Product colors, as well as product sharpness may not represent the true quality of the products being offered. Web viewers should be aware that inherent limitations in the presentation of products over the Internet might alter a product’s true appearance. Therefore, if quality or appearance is a critical factor the potential buyer is encouraged to obtain a sample for in-hands inspection before ordering.
11. Product Sizes: All product sizes given are approximations for the convenience of our buyers. Actual dimensions may be rounded to the nearest 1/8″.
12. Product Samples: A complimentary sample of most of our products is available to the buyer simply for the asking. It is strongly suggested if you are unfamiliar with the product being purchased to request a sample prior to placing an imprinted order.
13. Artwork Touch-up: Re-work of art including color separations for multi-color work will be billed at the rate of $30 per half hour. Calendars Now will contact the buyer with an estimate on the total cost of art time needed for the job prior to commencing.
14. Artwork Required: Camera-ready art is required for all buyer-supplied logos. Calendars Now prefers one-color black on white logos that will be scanned into our computers. Artwork generated from laser printers should be submitted at 300% actual use size. If electronic media is to be used, please call (507-789-5189) for information. Artwork from a copy machine, a fax machine or embossed materials IS NOT SUITABLE. All multi-color artwork must be color separated with the color breaks clearly indicated. If artwork is to be returned please indicate those instructions on the order.
15. Imprint Size & Location: Unless specific type styles and layout instructions are provided with order, we will use our best judgment in producing an attractive ad copy layout. In all circumstances we will maximize the ad size given the available layout space.
16. No Imprint Sales: Please understand that the picture rights on most of our calendar products were purchased for promotional product use only. We regret this may preclude the use of these calendars for retail sale, dismantling for sale as prints, or sale outside North America.
17. Trademark Use: All copy or other materials which are submitted to the factory by the buyer and used in producing items ordered, will be accepted by Calendars Now as being submitted in full compliance with applicable laws regarding trademark, service mark, copyright, right of privacy, patent or similar protection. The buyer hereby agrees to hold Calendars Now and its parent organizations harmless from any liability that may result from factory’s use of art submitted by the buyer.
18. Product Availability: All orders for products are subject to availability. Calendars Now assumes no liability for non-fulfillment caused by inability to obtain materials or for other causes beyond our control. Please be aware calendars are a product with a short sales life so often product inventories will exhaust before the end of the calendar year. Buyers are therefore encouraged to order early to avoid delays in shipping or the risks of inventory exhaustion.
19. C.O.D.â€™s: NOT AVAILABLE.
20. Payment Terms: Buyer must pay by cash, credit card or check in advance, including estimated freight, unless prior credit arrangements have been made. Credit terms are balance due at the time of invoice receipt. All invoices are mailed to the buyer at the time of order shipment. A service charge of 1-1/2% per month (18%APR) will be charge on all accounts over 30 days past due. Checks that do not clear the bank are subject to a $30 service fee and may be subject to additional penalties as allowed by law. Past due accounts will also relinquish any order pricing discount that may have been extended to the buyer in good faith as a condition of prompt payment. Product and service discounts are only provided to buyers who maintain a current paid status on their account.
21. Credit Card Payment: Orders pre-paid with a credit card are subject to additional terms and conditions associated with the cardholder’s issuing bank. It is the buyer’s responsibility, when using a credit card for payment, to recognize the charge on the monthly credit card statement and to fulfill the transaction obligations with all parties involved. If chargeback action is erroneously requested by the buyer on a legitimate transaction, we reserve the right to request these fees charged to the merchant be refunded by the cardholder. These chargeback fees are additional to the original amount that was invoiced for the goods and services delivered. If third-party collection activity becomes necessary the buyer will then also be liable for all reasonable costs associated with the collection activity pertaining from the chargeback.
22. Delinquent Accounts: Any customer who has been extended open account status accepts that all invoices are due immediately upon receipt and in full. After a reasonable amount of time after the account remains unpaid, Outside Connections, LLC may elect to engage the services of a third-party firm to satisfy this financial obligation of the buyer. When such professional collection services are required the reasonable cost of which will become an additional obligation of the buyer and will be charged accordingly during the process.
23. Funds: All prices shown on this web site are in U.S. funds. Certain products may not be available for shipment outside of the United States.
24. Freight Charges: Standard freight charges for most orders include United Parcel Service ground service to the continental United States. Buyers who live outside the continental U.S. must call for a shipping quote. Buyers who wish to supply their own shipping account number may do so, but must call the factory for details. Buyers who request expedited shipping via Federal Express or UPS may choose to do so at actual freight rates specific for those services. Buyers who request shipment via Parcel Post do so at their own risk. Parcel Post shipments are less reliable, unable to be tracked and carry no guarantee by USPS of deliverability.
25. Freight Claims: Claims for freight adjustments, breakage or delays in transit must be filed with the carrier within 15 days. For UPS shipments, buyers must contact their local UPS office at place of delivery for damage inspection prior to notifying Calendars Now. Calendars Now will then process claims after the on-site inspection has been completed.
26. Copyright Notice: All materials appearing anywhere on CalendarsNow.com’s web site are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. The copyright is held by Outside Connections, LLC or by the original creator of the materials. No materials from this web site may be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means other than as described by Calendars Now or with Outside Connections, LLC’s prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on the Calendars Now web site may violate copyright, service mark, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
27. Trademarks and Service Marks: All trademarks and service marks are property of their respective owners. Calendars Now is a duly registered trademark and service mark in the State of Minnesota by Outside Connections, LLC. Outside Connections, LLC recognizes and will aggressively protect all Common Law intellectual property rights in any jurisdiction throughout North America.
28. Sales Tax: Calendars Now is located in the state of Minnesota and is currently obligated to withhold 6.875% sales tax for purchases within that state. Minnesota organizations holding a tax exemption certificate must provide a copy of that certificate prior to ordering or sales tax must be charged and subsequently paid. Because of the ever-changing tax collection situation on Internet transactions, there may be additional sales tax jurisdictions in which we may be required to collect on for the future. Buyers curious if their order will be subject to sales tax, or other forms of taxation, should contact our offices prior to making any purchase for additional clarification on this matter. Please understand, however, that your purchase my be subject to your tax jurisdiction’s use tax requirements unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. Therefore, any purchase made from Calendars Now, whether directly taxed or not at time of sale, may ultimately be subject to taxation and this reporting and payment obligation, under most circumstances, falls to the purchaser of the goods and/or services.
29. Storage/Early Release: Calendars Now offers on many of our calendar products the service where customers can order products early and declare a requested in-hands delivery date for later in the year. The main benefit of this service is to allow customers the opportunity to place their order early, guarantee inventory, and then take delivery when it is most convenient for them to do so. There is no charge for this service and under most circumstances, billing can be delayed until the product leaves our factory. However, when a customer declares a specific storage date at the time when an order is placed and if that order is placed into storage, requesting an earlier release date will incur a $50 Early Release Charge. Please understand that specific orders are grouped with other orders sharing a similar shipping date. Subsequently, these orders are palletized together and shrink-wrapped in our warehouse awaiting release. To pull a single order from a palletized and ready shipment requires additional time and manpower. If requesting an Early Release date, please allow up to five (5) working days for the order to be located and to make entry into the freight pipeline.
30. Disclaimer: Calendars Now hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either expressed or implied for merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all liability is limited to the replacement value of any products purchased.
31. Complete Terms and Conditions / Legal Information: This notice does not necessarily constitute a complete set of terms and conditions of legal information. Instead, it covers the questions most commonly asked by consumers. For additional information regarding a specific situation in dealing with Calendars Now, please contact us at info@CalendarsNow.com or call (507) 789-5189.
32. Links & Logos: Calendars Now accepts no responsibility for content, electronic links or software problems that may occur through links suggested by this web site.