Welcome to the Internet’s most complete source for imprinted advertising calendars.
On this website you’ll discover nearly 400 unique styles of calendars to successfully promote your business or organization for 365 days during 2015. In many cases, that’s advertising costing only a penny a day per calendar impression. No other type of advertising available is that cost effective during these challenging economic times.
Indeed, calendars have long been a favorite advertising tool for the business world because they are effective. Recently, many organizations have learned that calendars can also promote causes while raising necessary funds for important projects. No matter what your need for calendars the chances are good you’ll discover the perfect calendar on this web site.
Consider these reasons why calendar advertising is successfully used by top companies and organizations:
- LONG LIFE - Repetitive viewing of the advertiser’s message, day after day, for a full year – and sometimes longer. (Many calendars are saved even after they’re outdated, as a record of personal appointments and memos.)
- LOW COST – Usually just a few cents per week, for constant, daily advertising exposure. (Think of how often we refer to our calendars -almost as often as clocks and watches – and compare that low cost per impression to other advertising media.) Click here to download a chart that compares the effectiveness of the various advertising mediums.
- CONTROLLED CIRCULATION - No waste, because calendars are distributed only to key customers and prospects, those who can or should do business with the advertiser. Every dollar invested is directed toward the exact market that needs to be reached.
- KEY PLACEMENT - At work, at home, in the community, where buying decisions are made. The calendar becomes a “silent salesperson,” working full-time, even when the advertiser cannot be there in person…saying “thanks” for yesterday’s business and inviting future sales.
- UTILITY - Needed universally for scheduling, appointments and date reference. Surveys tell us that 98% of all homes and 100% of all businesses use at least one calendar. They are a daily necessity.
- PERSONAL CONTACT – Welcomed advertising, received as a gift, can carry individual messages in addition to advertising. Sixty-five percent of all calendar users write appointments or reminders on their calendar, for personal involvement every day.
- HIGH PERCEIVED VALUE – Homes and offices that do not receive complementary calendars will more than likely purchase them from retail stores at costs averaging $9.95 or more.
- CONTINUITY – Calendar users get “locked in” to using the advertiser’s calendar, and will often even ask for a replacement as the new year approaches. Imagine what a great situation that is for your customer – being asked for his or her advertising!
Calendars Now also offers complete custom calendar production services. If you’re looking for that one-of-a-kind calendar let us know what you need. Check out our custom calendar page complete with an on-line quotation request form.